Leftover Turkey Enchiladas
Leftover Turkey Enchiladas is a great way to change up your typical Thanksgiving leftovers routine. It takes 30 minutes to bake and serves 8.
- 3 cups leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 jalapeños, finely diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (19 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 16 corn tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, add leftover turkey, onion, peppers, cilantro, cumin & half of the cheese. Toss to combine.
- In a large casserole dish, pour half of the enchilada sauce & spread across bottom of the dish. Spoon turkey mixture into the center of tortilla. Roll it up & place seam-side down in the baking dish. Repeat for all tortillas.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce & cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes uncovered or until sauce is bubbling & cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with cilantro.
Click here for more turkey recipes!
Happy Thanksgiving from the ONIE Project!
We hope you are having a happy & healthy holiday!