Uptown Farmers Market
Join us at the Uptown Farmers Market this Sunday, June 28th from 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Walker Avenue will be closed for a Sunday Funday between NW 23rd and 25th streets in OKC. There will be farm stands, food vendors, food trucks, fun family activities, and live music. Kids will love being outside and playing with animals at the free petting zoo. Get fresh produce and gardening tips from farmers. You will love the flavors of fresh fruits and vegetables - you can really taste the difference.
Here are a few reasons to make the Uptown Farmers Market part of your Sunday.
- Attendance is FREE
- Listen to live music from the Indigos
- Kids will love the petting zoo
- Visit food trucks for ice cream, sandwiches, salads, yogurt, and other goodies
- Best of all SNAP benefits are accepted
There will be 45 vendors at the market. The fresh produce is amazing! You can taste the difference and prices are affordable because everything is in season. Even better, it keeps longer because it is picked right before the market.
- Sweet corn
- Fresh eggs
- Yellow squash
- Swiss chard
- Sweet onions
- Juicy peaches
- Locally made food products (breads, pasta, salsa, sauces, and more)
See you Sunday!
The ONIE Project