Farmers Market EBT

Receive EBT/SNAP authorization onsite for your market or farm at the OK Farmers Market Conference!

Once you have an EBT machine you will be able to accept SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) and Senior Benefits (a $50 farmers market gift card given to income eligible seniors). You could also use the machine to accept debit cards, but that will have a processing fee.

Here is a list of what you need to bring.

  1. Social Security Card OR Employer ID Number of individual who will be completing paperwork on the behalf of the market. 
  2. Government issued photo ID (licence or passport) 
  3. If non-profit, Federal IRS 501c3 letter i 
  4. If a business, business license (if you have one, not all businesses need a license in Oklahoma) 
  5. Farmers Market details - location, mailing address, phone, open dates, estimated total sales from 2016, variety of foods sold, percent non-food sold (needs to be less than 50%)

If you have any questions on what to bring please contact us and we will try to find the answer for you.