Food Assistance Program
Do you Qualify For SNAP?
SNAP benefits are extra money each month to be spent on food items. The chart below can help determine whether or not you are eligible to receive SNAP benefits.
Read below to learn more about SNAP benefits:
More Information Applying For SNAP Benefits:
- The easiest way to apply for SNAP benefits is online, by creating an online account
- The Request for Services application form can also be downloaded here or found at your local DHS office.
- To find the county DHS offic nearest you, click here!
- Mail, fax, or take your completed application to any DHS office.
- A list of the necessary materials for an interview is listed in the Request for Services application.
- Initial & renewal applications can take up to 30 days to process. Emergency benefits may be available.
- Benefits for SNAP & Child Care programs are placed electronically on the Oklahoma Access Card.
- In the same month, one cannot participate in BOTH FDPIR (Tribal Commodity) & SNAP.