Introducing The 2019 ONIE Calendar!
If you are ready for some new recipes for the New Year, keep a look out for ONIE Project’s Hearty, Healthy & Homemade 2019 Nutrition Calendar.
As Always, Our Calendars Are Completely FREE and You Can Find Them All Around Oklahoma!
Places that will have the calendars for pick up include:
- Select Public Schools (click here to find a school close to you)
- DHS Offices
- Health and Wellness Centers
Don’t Miss Our NEW Features
- A calendar key on the first page which gives an outline of the symbols you will see throughout the calendar on each recipe.
- Larger tear-out recipe cards.
- We have expanded our Oklahoma Farmers Market highlight section to TWO pages, with easy steps on how to use your SNAP benefits at Farmers Markets.
- Two healthy, homemade sauce recipes.
As Well As Some Of Our RETURNING Features
- Nutrition labels
- MyPlate plate for each recipe.
- And we kept those bigger calendar squares so you can write down all your important activities.
In addition to the great features, ONIE’s promise is to provide quick, tasty, and healthy recipes that are easy to prepare, require minimal ingredients and clean up, and are made use common ingredients. Our recipes are certified healthy by a Registered Dietitian and developed using the MyPlate food groups. All the recipes are taste-tested in the ONIE kitchen and selected by Oklahoma families.
To get a head start on trying our new recipes visit our recipe page, and don’t forget to pick up your 2019 Calendar!