Candy Corn Parfait
Even though Halloween is over, you can still have a festive sweet treat! You won’t have to worry about eating too much of this candy corn sweet treat because it’s in the form of a parfait and has the naturally delicious sweet flavors of the fruit its layered with. Be sure to save this recipe for when you have guest, it’s design is one to have your guests take notice!
Below is the recipe. If you make it and love it tag us on social media so we can see how amazing your layered candy corn parfait looks!
1 1/2 cups non-fat vanilla Greek Yogurt
6 medium mandarin oranges
1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
1. In a clear plastic cup, add 1/4 cup yogurt. Layer evenly.
2. Top yogurt with 1/3 cup pineapple. Layer evenly
3. Peel and separate one orange. Top parfait with orange pieces.
4. Repeat steps for each parfait.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tip: Make sure to use a clear cup so that you can see the candy corn layers!