Introducing the 2018 calendar!
The 2018 Calendar is Here!
If you are ready for some new recipes for the new year, keep your eyes peeled for ONIE Project’s Hearty, Healthy & Homemade 2018 Nutrition Calendar! Keep reading for more information on this year's 2018 nutrition calendar and pictures of the tasty recipes!
As always, our nutrition calendars are completely FREE and you can find them numerous places throughout Oklahoma, such as:
- SELECT ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
- DHS Offices
- Community Events
Don’t miss our NEW FEATURES
- Tear out copies of each recipe so you can easily reference them again and again
- New helpful tips and online videos to make preparation easier
- An updated Farmers Market Guide to show you where SNAP accepting Farmers Markets are located throughout the state
- An updated How to Read a Nutrition Label with information on added sugars
As well as our FAVORITE FEATURES from last year!
- "One-for-One Salt Check Symbol" - shows which recipes are best for people watching their salt
- My Plate Recommendations - makes sure each recipe has nutrients from all of the food groups
- Nutrition labels telling you exactly what’s in each recipe
- Information on who can receive SNAP (nutrition assistance) and how to sign up
In addition to all these great features, our recipes are still developed and taste-tested in the ONIE test kitchen and selected by Oklahoma families. They are all quick to prepare, budget-friendly, healthy for you and your family, and, best of all, DELICIOUS!
To get a jump start trying our new ONIE recipes visit our recipe page, and don’t forget to pick up your 2018 Calendar next time you get the chance!