- 3/4 cup 100% no-sugar-added fruit juice (any flavor works)
- 3/4 cup vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- large plastic eggs
- round paper popsicle sticks
- icing tip or small funnel
- scotch tape
- If the egg has holes on the top, double tape to prevent leakage. Use finger to smooth over tape to reduce air bubbles.
- Use the nail to gently poke a hole in the center of the bottom of the egg. Make sure the hole is large enough for the popsicle stick.
- Place 2 Tbsp yogurt in the egg top. Close egg & secure closed with tape. Place in egg carton.
- Use icing tip or small funnel, slowly pour juice into the egg through the nail hole on the bottom of the egg. Leave room for juice to expand when frozen.
- Wipe excess juice off the egg. Freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, remove tape, and twist off egg top. Enjoy!
TipsLeave the egg bottoms on to catch the juice as the popsicle melts!
|6 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 Popsicle (59g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D mcg||%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|