- 1 cucumber
- 1/3 cup non-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- Cut cucumber into 1/4 inch thick slices. (about 24 slices)
- Spread 1 tsp cream cheese onto cucumber slice.
- Make spider legs by pressing 8 carrots into cream cheese, 4 on each side.
- Place second cucumber slice on top of cream cheese & carrots.
- Cut two tiny pieces of carrot. Use small amount of cream cheese to stick carrot pieces on top of spider to make eyes.
- Repeat until all spiders are made!
TipsUse your imagination to create new spooky spider combos. The possibilities are endless!
|12 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 spider (44g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|