- 6 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (14 oz) can fat-free condensed milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a large saucepan, heat milk slowly over 7-8 minutes. Do not let milk boil to avoid scorching.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips & vanilla. Mix well.
- Heat until chocolate chips melt. Do not let milk boil to avoid scorching.
- Serve in your favorite holiday mug!
TipsChoosing low-fat milk lowers both fat & calories!
|8 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 cup (239 g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 41g|
Includes 23g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 2mcg||10%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|