- 1 lb 90/10 lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups coleslaw veggie mix
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 6 (10-inch) whole-wheat tortillas, warmed
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add beef, onion & pepper. Cook 8-10 minutes, crumbling meat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in coleslaw mix, broccoli & hoisin sauce. Cook 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from heat, evenly spread over 6 tortillas.
- Fold right, left & bottom edges of tortilla over filling, then roll up tightly. Place seam down on a plate, cut in half & serve.
Cooking with lean beef gives you more meat & less fat!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|