- 2 cups instant white rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lb 90/10 lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp 30% less sodium taco seasoning
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with fork, add cilantro & set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add beef & cook 7-8 minutes crumbling meat, stirring occasionally.
- Add water & taco seasoning. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sweet potatoes & onion. Cover & simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt & hot sauce.
- Divide evenly, top with yogurt & serve.
TipsYogurt is good. Greek yogurt is great! It's packed with double the protein!
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|