- 1/2 lb 90/10 lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup heart smart biscuit mix
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 large eggs
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a pie plate with cooking spray & set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add beef, onion & garlic. Cook 5-7 minutes, crumbling meat until beef is cooked through.
- Spread beef evenly in pie plate & top with 1/2 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour mixture over beef & top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until top is golden brown & bake is cooked through. To check, insert knife into the middle. If ready, it will come out clean.
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|