- 1 (8 oz) package rice noodles
- 1 lb 90/10 ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (8 oz) carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 baby bok choy, chopped (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 2 cups unsalted beef broth
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain & set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine beef & garlic. Scoop one tablespoon of beef into palm of hand & roll into a small ball. Repeat until all meatballs are made (approximately 24).
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add meatballs & cook 10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally. Transfer meatballs to a plate & set aside.
- Add mushrooms to skillet & cook 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add bok choy & cook 3 minutes until bright green & tender.
- Return meatballs to skillet. Add broth, soy sauce, ginger & honey. Bring to a boil & cook 3-4 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring often.
- Add noodles & mix well. Serve topped with green onions.
TipsSubstitute rice noodles for other grains like whole-wheat spaghetti, rice, or orzo!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
Includes 3g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|