- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 lb lean cube steak, cut into four equal portions
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled & thinly sliced
- Lightly coat a square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange steaks evenly in dish, loosely cover with wax paper & microwave on high 3 minutes.
- Turn steaks over & microwave another 3 minutes or until almost done. Drain if needed.
- Top each steak with salsa. Cover & microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until salsa is hot.
- Serve over tortillas, top with cheese & avocado slices. Enjoy!
TipsCooking with lean beef gives you more meat & less fat!
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|