- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 packet 30% less-sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb lean flank steak, cut into strips
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, cut into thick slices (any color)
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, mix oil & taco seasoning. Add beef, onion, peppers & pineapple. Toss to coat.
- On a foil-wrapped sheet pan spread beef and vegetables evenly. Bake 20 minutes, or until beef is cooked through & vegetables are tender. Wrap tortillas in foil & place in oven 5 minutes to warm.
- To serve, place beef & vegetables in tortillas. Top with yogurt, cheese & cilantro.
TipsWant to add some spice? Top with chipotle powder!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|