- 1 1/2 cups dry whole-wheat pasta
- 1.5 lbs 90/10 lean ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 (10 oz) can low sodium tomato soup
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 cup water
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium-high. Add beef & onions. Cook 5-7 minutes, crumbling meat, stirring occasionally.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except pasta, stirring frequently. Cook 8-10 minutes or until mixture starts to boil.
- Add pasta & simmer 2-3 minutes or until pasta is warm, stirring frequently.
- Divide evenly & serve!
TipsChoose 90/10 lean ground beef to reduce saturated fat and calories.
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|