- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb lean round steak, cubed
- 1 (13.25 oz) box whole-wheat rotini pasta
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- In a medium bowl, stir together garlic & mustard. Add steak & stir to coat. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Lightly coat a large, deep skillet with cooking spray & heat on medium-high. Add onion & steak. Cook 5-7 minutes or until steak is cooked through.
- Add tomatoes & kale. Cook 3-5 minutes or until kale is wilted.
- Stir in yogurt, parmesan & Italian seasoning. Reduce heat to low & cook 4-5 minutes. Add pasta to skillet, stir to combine & serve.
Have extra kale? Serve it fresh, baked, or sautéed.
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|