- 2 cups non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen no-sugar-added blackberries, defrosted
- 1 large banana, thinly sliced
- 1 cup granola
1. In a large bowl, combine sliced bananas & blackberries.
2. Divide & layer all ingredients evenly among 4 - 9oz parfait cups:
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fruit
- 2 Tbsp granola
3. Continue layering until all ingredients are gone.
TipsDuring summer months, try using fresh berries!
|4 servings servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 parfait (224g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 29g|
Includes 14g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 3mcg||15%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|