- 1/2 cup frozen onion & bell pepper mix
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 lb cooked lean ham, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a microwave-safe dish, add onion & pepper mix, spinach & broccoli. Microwave to defrost at 50% power 3 minutes. Drain water from vegetables. Add ham & tomato. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs, 1 cup cheese & garlic powder.
- Spray square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread vegetable & ham mixture evenly in dish. Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until frittata is set. To check, insert a knife in the middle. If ready, it will come out clean.
You can mix & match veggies for this recipe; a great way to use holiday leftovers!
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|