- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 lb 93/7 lean ground turkey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups frozen diced potatoes with peppers & onions, thawed (Potatoes O'brien)
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cups fiesta blend cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray & set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add turkey, garlic, cumin, & chipotle powder. Cook 5-7 minutes, crumbling meat, stirring occasionally until turkey is cooked through.
- In a large bowl, add eggs & whisk. Add cooked turkey, potatoes, cottage cheese, spinach & 1 cup cheese. Mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish & spread evenly.
- Top casserole with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked through & golden brown on top.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Cut into squares & serve.
TipsPortion out this meal and save for easy grab-and-go options in the mornings!
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|