- 1 (16 oz) box whole-wheat orzo
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (8 oz) carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Prepare orzo according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add garlic & chicken. Cook 7-10 minutes or until golden brown on all sides.
- Add asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, lemon juice & Italian seasoning. Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add orzo, cheese & yogurt to skillet. Mix well. Cook 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Divide evenly & serve
TipsCan't find whole-wheat orzo? Look for whole-wheat bow-tie or rotini pasta.
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|