- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 6 oz baked multigrain tortilla chips, crushed
- ¼ cup sunflower seed kernels, unsalted
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cover a large baking sheet with foil & lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, milk, hot sauce & pepper. Add chicken to bowl, stir to coat with sauce.
- In a large zip-close plastic bag crush tortilla chips, sunflower seeds & coriander.
- Add sauce-coated chicken to crumb mixture. Close bag & shake to coat.
- Place chicken on baking sheet & mist tops with cooking spray. Bake 6 minutes, turn & bake another 6 minutes, or until chicken is crisp & no longer pink inside.
TipsChoose olive oil mayonnaise instead of regular mayonnaise! It contains less calories & fat. An overall healthier choice!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|