- 1 (16 oz) package whole-wheat penne pasta
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain & set aside.
- Lightly coat a large stockpot with cooking spray & heat over medium-high. Add chicken & garlic powder. Cook 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Add broth, Italian seasoning & cheese. Cook 1-2 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Add spinach & tomatoes. Reduce heat & simmer until spinach starts to wilt.
- Stir pasta into pot. Remove from heat & stir in yogurt. Serve immediately.
TipsSearch for unsalted or low sodium chicken broth to lower sodium content in this meal!
|10 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|