- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen stir-fry mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- In a large stockpot, heat oil over medium-high. Add chicken, cumin & cinnamon. Sauté 5-7 minutes, stirring throughout. Add onions & sauté another 4-5 minutes, or until onions are tender. Add tomatoes, broth, stir-fry mix & raisins. Turn heat to low & simmer 7-8 minutes.
- Add chickpeas to pot. Cook 3-4 minutes, or until chickpeas are warm.
- Divide evenly in bowls & serve.
TipsTry using herbs and spices instead of salt to flavor foods. When buying canned products search for reduced sodium or no-salt-added!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Total Sugars 15g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|