Roasted Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 (12 oz) bag broccoli florets
- 1 (12oz) bag baby carrots
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 multi-grain dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup fresh minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large zip-close plastic bag, add vinegar & dressing. Close & shake until combined. Add chicken to bag, close & marinate in refrigerator until ready.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil & place broccoli, carrots & tomatoes on the pan. Drizzle oil over vegetables & toss to coat. Sprinkle garlic & Italian seasoning over vegetables & spread out evenly. Roast 10 min.
- Remove pan from oven, push vegetables to either side & place chicken in the center. Roast another 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through & vegetables are fork-tender.
- Add dinner rolls to pan 5 minutes before removing from the oven.
- To serve, top with parsley & drizzle remaining vinegar mixture over the dish.
Like your tomatoes less roasted? Wait 5-10 minutes after placing the vegetables in the oven before adding the tomatoes!