- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, add Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, onion & lemon. Drizzle 3 Tbsp oil, rosemary & pepper over vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Lightly coat a foil-wrapped sheet pan with cooking spray. Spread vegetables evenly on pan & roast 20-25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce & 1 Tbsp oil. Coat chicken with marinade & set aside.
- Remove pan from oven, place chicken on sheet pan & roast another 12-15, until chicken is cooked through & Brussels sprouts are tender.
TipsServe with a whole-wheat dinner roll and a strawberry non-fat Greek yogurt parfait to make this a complete MyPlate meal!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|