- 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced (we used a mix of russet & sweet potatoes)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat fiesta blend cheese
- 1 (12.5 oz) can chunck chicken breasts, drained & shredded
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, cumin, chipotle powder, chilantro & lime juice. Cover & store cilantro lime crema in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 450 ⁰F. Lightly coat two sheet pans with cooking spray. Evenly spread potato slices on sheet & lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned & crispy.
- Remove pan from oven & top with cheese, chicken, beans, corn, onion & jalapeño. Bake another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, top with avocado, lettuce & cilantro lime crema.
TipsTry this recipe with a mix of regular and sweet potatos!
|10 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 11g||144%|
|Saturated Fat 20g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||32%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|