- 1 1/4 cups dry couscous
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into half moons
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cups minced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add chicken & cook 5-7 minutes or until golden brown on all sides, stirring frequently.
- Add onion, pepper & garlic. Sauté 4-5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in zucchini, squash, tomatoes & basil. Sauté 4-5 minutes, stirring throughout.
- Top with parmesan & serve immediately.
TipsSummer squash like zucchini & yellow squash are low in calories, but high in potassium and folate!
|6 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||(282 g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|