- 1 (13.25 oz) box dry whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1 (32 oz) carton unsalted chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cloves, garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- In a large glass microwave-safe bowl, break spaghetti in half. Add broth & lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap, leaving a small vent.
- Microwave covered on high 12-14 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- In a small bowl, add garlic, parmesan, parsley, oil & pepper. Mix well.
- Carefully remove from microwave. Add garlic mixture, chicken, tomatoes & broccoli. Mix well.
- Microwave covered, on high 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
TipsChange it up! If you're tired of pasta, make zucchini pasta instead to cut out calories.
|8 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||(298 g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|