- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/4 cup no-added-sugar strawberry preserves
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups shredded coleslaw veggie mix
- 1 (8 oz) bag fresh snap peas, trimmed
- 1 small red apple, diced
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil over medium. Add chicken & saute 5-7 minutes or until cooked throughout, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together preserves, 2 Tbsp oil & vinegar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken, coleslaw veggie mix & peas. Mix well.
- Add apple just before serving to prevent browning. Stir in sauce & serve immediately!
TipsTry this dish warm or cold!
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 16g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|