- 1 1/2 cups non-fat vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 6 medium mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- In a clear plastic cup, add 1/4 cup yogurt. Layer evenly.
- Top yogurt with 1/3 cup pineapple. Layer evenly
- Peel & separate one orange. Top parfait with orange pieces.
- Repeat steps for each parfait.
- Cover & refrigerate until ready to serve.
TipsMake sure to use a clear cup so that you can see the candy corn layers!
|6 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 parfait (232g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 28g|
Includes 5g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|