- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup no-added-sugar jelly, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cups rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a small skillet over low. Add peanut butter, 1/4 cup jelly & water. Cook 2-3 minutes or until smooth, stirring throughout.
- In a large bowl, add oats & warm peanut butter mixture. Miz well.
- Spread mixture evenly in baking dish & top with remaining jelly. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven & let cool 10 minutes. Slice into 12 bars & serve!
TipsUse cookie cutters to make the bars in fun shapes!
|12 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
Includes 1g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|