- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed fruit (peach, mango, pineapple, strawberry)
- Measuring cups & spoons
- 1 sandwich-size zip-close bag
- 1 quart-size zip-close bag
- 1 gallon-size zip-close bag
- 4 cups ice
- 1 Tbsp salt
- In a blender add milk, sugar, vanilla & fruit. Blend until smooth.
- In the sandwich-size bag add fruit mixture. Squeeze air out & zip closed.
- Put ingredients bag into the quart-size bag & zip closed to prevent leaking.
- In the gallon-size bag add ice & salt. Place sealed ingredient bags into the ice bag, squeeze air out & zip closed.
- Shake 5-10 minutes or until ice cream reaches desired thickness.
- Scoop into bowls & serve immediately or store frozen up to 2 days.
TipsTry this recipe with your favorite frozen fruit!
|2 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 14g|
Includes 6g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|