- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add peanut butter, oil & sugars. Whisk until blended.
- Add eggs, yogurt & vanilla to peanut butter mixture. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add flour, cocoa, oats, baking soda & salt. Whisk together.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to peanut butter mixture until blended. (It will be sticky.)
- Stir in chocolate & peanut butter chips.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of dough on ungreased cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Slightly flatten each cookie with the bottom of a glass or spoon.
- Bake 8-10 min, or until they are set and tops appear cracked.
- Remove from sheet & cool.
TipsTry using a different nut butter like almond butter to change up the flavor.
|36 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 cookie (24g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
Includes 7g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|