- 1 (8 oz) cup of 1% low-fat milk
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- In a small saucepan, heat milk slowly over low 7-8 minutes. Do not let milk boil to avoid scorching.
- Add sugar, cocoa powder & vanilla. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Serve in your favorite holiday mug!
TipsChoosing low-fat milk lowers both fat & calories!
|1 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 cup (281g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 38g|
Includes 25g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 3mcg||15%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|