- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (15.5 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 Tbsp minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 (6 inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a large glass baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add beans, peppers, lime juice, corn, cilantro & cheese. Mix well.
- Lightly coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray. Place mixture in the center of the tortilla & roll tightly with fold facing down. Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
- Bake 10 minutes or until tortillas are toasted and taquitos are cooked through.
TipsSwap whole-wheat tortillas with corn tortillas!
|6 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||2 taquitos (217g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|