- 1 1/2 cups instant brown rice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp spicy red curry paste
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add chicken & pepper. Cook 5-8 minutes, or until golden brown on all sides, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth & curry paste. Add to skillet & bring to a simmer.
- Add spinach & onions. Simmer 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through & spinach is warm.
- Serve chicken & spinach over rice.
TipsFor a lighter meal, use unsalted chicken broth instead of coconut milk, which is traditionally used to make curry.
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|