- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen deluxe stir-fry mix (broccoli, green beans, carrots, baby corn, water chestnuts & red peppers)
- 1 (8 oz) carton fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (32 oz) containers unsalted chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp chili paste
- 3 packages ramen noodles (any flavor - seasoning discarded)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- In a large stockpot, heat oil & garlic over medium-high. Add stir-fry mix & mushrooms. Sauté 5-7 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- Add broth, honey & chili paste. Bring to a boil. Add ramen & cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat & stir in cilantro.
- Divide into bowls & serve with a boiled egg.
TipsFor a different flavor, try using sesame oil in this recipe!
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
Includes 3g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|