- 2 cups instant brown rice
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (10 oz) can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese, divided
- Avocado optional
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly coat square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked rice, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, corn, beans, cilantro, cumin, chili powder & 1 cup cheese.
- Spread mixture evenly in baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until bubbly & cheese has melted.
- Cut into squares & serve immediately.
TipsUse brown rice to increase the amount of healthy nutrients in your meal!
|8 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|