- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb 93/7 lean ground turkey
- 1 medium yellow onione, diced
- 2 jalapeños, finely diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1(19 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oved to 425°F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add garlic & turkey. Cook 4-5 minutes or until browned on all sides, crumbling meat throughout. Add jalapeños, bell peppers, onion & cumin. Cook 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked through & vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat & stir in 1 cup cheese.
- In a large casserole dish, pour half of the enchilada sauce. Spoom turkey mixture into center of the tortitlla. Roll it up & place seam-side down in the dish. Repeat for all tortillas. Top with remaining enchilada sauce & cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes uncovered or until cheese is melted & sauce is bubbling.
- Serve topped with cilantro.
TipsLooking for something to do with leftover turkey from the holidays? Substitute ground turkey with your leftover turkey!
|8 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||1 enchilada (237g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|