- 3 cups shredded leftover turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 jalapeños, finely diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (19 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 16 corn tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, add leftover turkey, onion, peppers, cilantro, cumin & half of the cheese. Toss to combine.
- In a large casserole dish, pour half of the enchilada sauce & spread across bottom of the dish. Spoon turkey mixture into the center of tortilla. Roll it up & place seam-side down in the baking dish. Repeat for all tortillas.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce & cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes uncovered or until sauce is bubbling & cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with cilantro.
TipsNo leftover turkey? Try our Jalapeño Turkey Enchiladas!
|300 servings per recipe|
|Serving size||2 enchiladas (247g)|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|