- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp chili paste
- 1 lemon, juiced, divided
- 1 lb frozen peeled & deveined shrimp
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 (8 oz) bag sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- In a large bowl, add paprika, chili paste & half the lemon juice. Stir to combine. Add shrimp & mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add garlic, zucchini & sugar snap peas. Sauté 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add shrimp & marinade to skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes or until pink. Add remaining lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Serve shrimp & vegetables over rice.
TipsChange it up! Add some color to this dish either swapping out zucchini for yellow squash or just adding it in.
|6 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|