- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 (4 oz) cod fillets
- 1/2 cup homemade ranch dip (click for recipe)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly Coat a large glass-baking dish with cooking spray. Rinse fish & pat dry with paper towels. Place fish evenly in dish.
- In a small bowl, mix homemade ranch dip & mustard. Spoon evenly over fish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, place frozen spinach in a microwave-safe dish & microwave to defrost until warm. Drain excess water.
- Serve baked fish over spinach.
TipsFor an easier clean up, use foil or parchment paper on the bottom of the baking dish.
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|