- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 (4 oz) boneless, thin-sliced pork chops, fat trimmed
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 oranges, (1 sliced, 1 juiced)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil on medium-high. Add pork & brown both sides. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss potatoes in remaining 1 Tbsp oil.
- Lightly coat a glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread pork & potatoes evenly. Top with juice, sliced oranges & cinnamon.
- Cover with foil & bake 20-25 minutes, or until pork is done.
TipsFor an easier clean up, place foil or parchment paper at the bottom of the baking dish.
|4 servings per recipe|
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 8g|
Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|