Lemon Basil Summer Squash
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave zucchini & squash into ribbons. Put into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, juice, pepper & garlic. Mix well.
- Stir in oil mixture with vegetables. Add basil & oregano. Toss together.
- Top with cheese & serve immediately.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Squash such as zucchini and yellow squash are high in vitamin C and low in calorie!