Get Cooking with ONIE
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp chili paste
- 1 lemon, juiced, divided
- 1 lb frozen peeled & deveined shrimp
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 (8 oz) bag sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- In a large bowl, add paprika, chili paste & half the lemon juice. Stir to combine. Add shrimp & mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add garlic, zucchini & sugar snap peas. Sauté 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add shrimp & marinade to skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes or until pink. Add remaining lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Serve shrimp & vegetables over rice.
Print Friendly View
« Back to Recipes
Lemon Shrimp Stir-Fry