Cool Cucumber Snap Pea Salad
- 1 lb sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 small cucumbers, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh minced dill
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add peas & blanch 1-2 minutes or until bright green. Drain immediately & add peas to a bowl of iced water. Cool 2 minutes, drain & add to a large serving bowl.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes & dill to bowl & toss to mix.
- In a small bowl squeeze juice from lemon (about 2 Tbsp) & remove any seeds. Add oil & pepper. Whisk together.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix well & serve immediately.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
For a more intense flavor refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.