Spring Chicken & Snap Pea Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp canola oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 (8 oz) bag fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, juice, water & cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high. Season chicken with pepper & add to skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in remaining oil, garlic, ginger & heat 1 minute. Add peas, carrots & cook 4-5 minutes or until tender crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Add soy sauce mixture & combine with stir fry. Remove from heat & serve immediately.
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Serve on a bed of brown rice to increase fiber and protein!