Curried Veggie & Rice Skillet
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 (24 oz) bag frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans & peas)
- 1 large potato, unpeeled, cubed
- 1 cup instant brown rice
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups water
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add onion & curry powder. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients & bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover & cook 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Divide evenly & serve!
Encuentra la receta en español aquí.
Leaving potato skins on increases vitamin and mineral content. Just make sure to give it a good wash!